Sunday, August 3, 2008

Inchies


Tonight, I gave my first try at making Inchies. This was a real challenge because the amount of space that you have to create on is so tiny! The pictures of these inchies look way bigger than what they are in reality. I used only scrap paper to make these so I was happy to not waste =) Of course, I sealed my inchies with matte modge podge.

On another note, I was featured on Tip Junkie today for a project I did not too long ago. What a great way to end the weekend.

Thanks for looking,
Loreen

12 comments:

Debby said...

These are cute! Nice job! And congrats on being featured again on Tip Junkie. This drawer knobs are cute cute cute.

Kimmie said...

Congrats on the feature... never though to use modge podge to seal them... guess I gotta get me some... Love em by thew ay!

Danni said...

Like I told Deb, you are braver than I for trying these! Great job!

Jill Cooper said...

they are cute! I haven't ever heard of those before.

Helen said...

Wow, these are so tiny and cute! I wouldn't have the patience I'm afraid.

Jessy said...

These are real cute. I always see "stuff" written about inchies and never gave it a try. Your are real neat!

CathyRose said...

Fabulous Inchies! Those little things are addictive, so watch out!

Cris A said...

I've got to try some inchies!! These are too cute!

JUST JUDY said...

ADORABLE ONCE AGAIN!!

WHAT ARE INCHIES? Can you explain more about them please?

Judy :)

SeaStar Creations said...

cute inchies ... haven't tried them myself -- too intimidated by the smal size this might be good inspiration, though!

Jean said...

I'm too scared by the small size to try inchies, but yours look doable!

Amanda said...

Fun inchies! I can't work in space that small, but you did awesome!!!