We are officially opening a search for Wish On A Scrap’s Premiere Design Team. Our search will close on August 15, 2008 and we will announce the members of our new team shortly thereafter. A Design Team member should have experience in making cards, layouts, and altered art projects. However, you do NOT need to have previous design team experience. Please feel free to post this announcement on your blog and/or where deemed appropriate.
Design Team Member Role:
- Commit as a design team member for Wish On A Scrap from September 2008 to January 2009.
- Create several projects each month using products from our store and/or kits. The amount of projects assigned will depend on your assignment (i.e layouts, cards, or altered projects). For each submission as a DT member, you will also need to include instructions on how you created your piece.
- In addition to your assigned projects, each design team member is expected to submit one project of their choice each month.
- Participate regularly on our group for contests, challenges, and conversations.
- Post your creations on your blog and forums that you participate promoting and crediting Wish On A Scrap
- You will be compensated with products and a generous discount at our store on your purchases.
How to enter:
Please send us 3 pictures of your best work; please submit new work that has not been previously published and/or submitted for design team applications, magazines, etc.
Along with your submission, please include the following information:
- Name, location, and email address
- A short bio about yourself and why you want to be on a design team.
- A blog address (if applicable)
- Design team(s) experience & Guest Designer Experience – current, previous, upcoming commitment and/or N/A
- Forums and/or boards that you participate regularly
Please send all submissions to Loreen@wishonascrap.com If you are unable to email your entries, you may also mail it. Please contact me for the snail address. Good luck! I look forward to hearing from you.